Friday, January 2, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #21 X 3


Tell me that these 4 colors are not FANTASTIC together?!?!?! CHAR picked it good this week!!! I loved them so much that once I did the first card, I was SO inspired I did a second and a third! I also do not see and end in the near future of using these colors. So Enjoy my massive post today and don't forget to visit my girls.





So this card I used a Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' set, which I LOVE. I plan on making a flippy album thingy (yes that is the technical name for it) For McKayla's Birthday pictures. Her B-day is coming up on the 18th of January and she will be 5. So this card is for her!! I used my Top Notes die that I just got from SU and I cut out sweet blush and the PP. I trimmed the perforated edge of the note on the PP and layered it on the blush. I also distressed the edge of it a bit. The Make a wish portion is some of the Card stock sticker border from the set as is the cupcake, candle, flower, happy circle, the 5 and the th.


The inside...So beautiful I hate to write on it with my messy handwriting...lol

Don't you just love the dimension? Ok I don't care if you don't, I do! haha


This next card, I stamped the baja layer with the swirly flower from the PTI Garden of Life set in fresh snow. (it matches the swirls in the heart, that Nichole is so clever). Anyways I embossed it with some clear sparkle stuff and stamped the mini heart all over with versamark. then I added the spring moss ribbon over scalloped red. I stamped the sentiment also from the Heart Prints set. Last I stamped with fresh snow onto pure poppy card stock and punched it out. Then I added the eyelet and string to make them into balloons. I may go back on this card and add crystal effects to them to add more of a balloon look to them.




This card was ridiculously easy peezy! I layered the tree colors after adding ribbon. Tied a quick bow and added it. Then I used glue dots to adhere the leafy ribbon that my dear friend Char bought for me (Thanks Babe!) then I stuck some SO CUTE Martha Gerbs to the card. Quickly Stamped the bloom where you are planted sentiments from Spiral Bouquet and presto. Cute Card, Little Time.

6 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!! I just about fell off my chair (ok, my bed since I am on laptop). These are jaw dropping. Wow, girl....when you play you really play!! Just emailed you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeeeebus!!!!!

    Jaw dropped here!!!

    3 cards wtf??? I am in awe of you supah star!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Schmoly! I love all three! They are gorgeous, Jewels!!!!!Hooray for dimension...and Martha's 'gerbs'. I think I'm going to spend all night finding ways to fit that word into conversation. 'Gerbs'...oh I can't stop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you win this week! Those are wowzers! That cupcake one is fabulous!! You rock girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, 5 already! she's growing quick :) nice cards too, as always, great colors, nice and bright, totally up my alley. no lime green, orange and pink challenge? when there is.. i'll give it a try, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap these are awesome! i can't believe you pumped out 3 cards! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete