Friday, January 23, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #24

You heard it here folks! Bring---on---the----BLING!! Thanks to Maria for this weeks challenge picks, she wants us to get in touch with our inner woman, you know her, the one who loves ALL things sparkly! So this is my card. I actually made a different one but I think I may keep it secret until I decided if I am going to submit it or not, so here is a substitute card.
My darling boss from Gaslamp Village Web Design Studio came over last weekend (with her eye Candy on her arm so he could have a look at my leaking ceiling...lol) and we had coffee and she gave me a little pressie for taking calls for her a while ago. It was $100 gift certificate to one our LSS. So, the point of my chattering, I went today and bought a ton of stuff including this new beautiful paper. I added some vintage lace, bling from Michael's and some cute felt letters!

Now go check out my loonie friends and see what they made.....Don't forget to link us up if you play along! Happy Friday and see you again soon!

WENDY CHAR REGAN DEE MARIA

7 comments:

  1. oh my cuteness- very shabby chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage bling! How cool is this?!? Love it, Jewels! And the graphic truly rocked...as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so freakin cute. Love the antique lace and the bling!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! You and I were both stuck on valentines ... I tried so hard to do something "non-vday" but my brain is stuck on hearts these days!! But at least I got to play again :-)

    ReplyDelete