Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Beautiful Thing

Alright! I admit it!! I am COMPLETELY Yhead over healsY for this new set. Mind you I only used one stamp from it on this card, but still. (btw I am playing with webdings as well...lol)

I did this card last night from my head, there's not my in my head but apparently this card was. lol. So I did it on very vanilla c/s and used rose red to emboss hearts folder from CB. I wrapped a lovely pink ribbon from Martha Stewart's collection (which I am also adicted to) Then I used the marvy giga scalloped circle punch from close to cocoa prints DSP and then just didn't punch the whole thing so that I could line it up on the edge. Next, the mega circle punch, again very vanilla and lined up on edge. I then used the SU scallop punch on rose red prints DSP. At first I stamped on Very Vanilla c/s an punch punched the stamped sentiment with the large oval and put it on the scallop, but it looked a bit to bare so I added the designer label punch in groovy gauva and put it on with dimensionals. That's it that's all!

I also did some really great Valentine's cards for kids, so i am going to do up some sets I think for some of the kids in my faily and of course some to sell. If anyone ses anything they are interested in feel free to email me for purchase details. yeah, anyway, I will be back later perhaps to do a post on the mini YV-dayY cards. Now I have to go and put a baby to bed so I can make new stuff.

YSU Supplies: very vanilla & groovy guava c/s, close to cocoa & rose red prints DSP, scallop punch, designer label punch, large oval punch, dimensionals. Other Supplies: Martha Stewart: pink sand ribbon, Marvy: giga scallop circle, mega circle. Cuttlebug & hearts embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment