Thursday, January 17, 2008

Papertrey Inkers Anonymous

I seriously think there should be a group stared just for us card designers that are hooked on PTI. lol I am having a hard time putting it down. Although sick today, all I can think of is what cute cards can I ake for my Store today? But, I actually have a migraine with this stupid cold so I am just going to share with you another project I made with my Papertrey Ink Sweet Love set.

I made this set for a good friend of mine, she had us over for New Years and we had a fantastic Martini party. She went out of her way to have all kinds of food and new Martini recipes and really just put on a great bash for her friends. The best thank you is to have friends that show they appreciate you, but I thought this was pretty cute too!

First I made the little box with SU Chocolate Chip Cardstock. The top part of the box I stamped using the scrolled pieces in a reoccurring formation and also added in the hearts using Regal Rose. Then I folded up the box and added the satin ribbon. I added the monogram tag using the Borders & corners Mono. Ed. and the "m" is from the Ambassador alpha set. Using the 1 1/4 circle punch (which fits perfectly) to cut it out and matted it on choc. chip 1 3/8 circle. Then I made a whole ste of mini cards. each card is 3x 3 and accompanied by the Very Vanilla Mini Envelopes from SU. Pretty basic brown cards, Stamped in regal rose, added the text and cut it out (by hand cause I don't have a punch that fits perfectly) Finished with a simple ribbon tie accross the top.

The Very Vanilla cards are stamped with the same scroll design, matted with brown and the scallop layer. The scallop layer was created using the SU circle punch...some day I will get the rest of the marvy set, or maybe even the nestabilities. Anyways the whole set fits in the box perfectly and I think I will accompany the note cards with a few matching nuggets.

So after numerous typing errors (i'm sure there are tons) I think I need to go lay down. My eyes are killing me. I think maybe this afternoon I will spray paint all my windows black so none of that pesky daylight can get in. Darn Migraines!

Have a Super Day!!
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment