Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cupcakes & Cleaning

Well on the agenda today.....Cupcakes & Cleaning. Yeah, Fun! This week end we are having McKayla's "birthday do-over" party and like I orginally intended, I am baking cupcakes to take to her day-care. I had told the ladies in her class that I would bring some mini cupcakes for her birthday. I also promised that I would make plain ones so as not to get the kids completely wired up. So I am going to try some like the picture to the right, but in white. Wish me luck, lol. Also, today my friend Sarah is making a Strawberry Shortcake cake. Not an actual Shortcake, but a cake that is looks like Strawberry shortcake herself. I will try to remember to do a post on that witht the actual pictures this week end. I am very excited to see how it turns out.
I am also going to do some cleaning. Since I played musical rooms with my Design room and McKenzie's bedroom I have a lot of stuff still out of place. My DH finally put the bunkbeds back together in her room and that is what I needed done before I could start. So I must make my "redneck style" basement mess go away, so that the kids can all play downstairs. I am hoping to get this all done with ample time to make cards as I still have a lot of things I need to do in that department, including a workshop to plan. That is of course if anyone comes hahahaha.
Have a great day everyone, I know I will.
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment