Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas "Fluffies The Cat"


I saw this on Splitcoast Stampers in a gallery (i'm sorry I can not remember whose it was) At any rate I finally recieved my Giga Scalloped Circle Punch made by Marvy that I ordered online from Scrapbooking Supplies R Us!! Ok, so I started with a standard Purely Pomegranite Cardstock (4.25 x 5.5) once I folded it I put it back in my cutter opened up and sliced an inch off the front. I cut a strip of paper 5 x 1 inch from the pattern paper in the Christmas Slab with Glitter from DCWV. and I cut another to go the other way. Then I cut a strip of Old Olive (5 x 2.75) and embossed it with my trusty Cuttlebug from Provocraft, using the divine swirls emboss folder. Then of course I stamped my fluffie from Stampendous on whisper white cardstock and backed it on a Purely Pom Scalloped Circle. I added a little ribbon to the endof the sideways strip and Voila!! So cute, So Simple!! All other supplies from Stampin'Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment