Thursday, October 25, 2007

Covered Notepad

I think this little covered notook is great!! I think I might make a few more of these perhaps with a matching pen and a few notecards in a tote...What a great gift that would be. Super simple to make. I have a template from Stamp your Art Out. Cut the paper to 8.5 x 5.5 inches fold the right hand side over and glue (1.5 inches) fold over the left hand side (3.25 inches) and again (3.75 inches from left side) creating a "Spine" forthe cover. Grab a 3 x 5 notebook readily available at staples or walmart. Cover the back over notepad with tape runner and secure tot he inside right side of book. Embellish any way you like and presto!!! Done just like that. One more thing.....I do recommend double sided paper for additional ease of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment