Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Twins

Is this not the cutest!!! Ok so I'm Bias because I am the one who just made it, but let's be honest this is cute! I had a regular customer email me and ask if I could make her a card for a friend that is having twins. One Boy & One Girl! Could you imagine? Not me, anyway, this is what I came up with.
I started on Close To Cocoa cardstock from Stampin' Up! (actually all supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted) On whisper white cardstock I stamped the alphabet block from the set "I'm Here" three times accross in close to cocoa craft ink. Then I added the Stardust emboss powder from Stamp n Stuff which is made by Stampendous. Then using the Giga scalloped circle punch from Marvy I punched one from pretty in pink c/s also one from bashful blue c/s. Then I stamped the hands (one of each to make a pair....lol) in the matching colors of the cardstock. Then I used the SU stamping sponges to ink the edges of the circles. Then I used the sentiment stamps from ...well i'm not sure where they are from I bought them at the local dollar giant. so I stamped them in close to cocoa and embossed them as well. I put the circles on the scallop with 3-d foam dots and then attached all the different layers.and finished it off with the ribbon (spolloribbon from Michaels) by punching a whole with my cropadile and tieing a simple knot.

Last but not least, I stamped the sentiments fron and inside (It's the small things that make life BIG from the Happy Harmony set & Conratulations from the warm regards set) I hope she likes it I think I may have to make several of these for single babies as well I can just leave the extra space open to se more of the alphabet stamp. Come on you try it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment