Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ok One More...Clear of Course!!

So I could not resist!! It is, after all, an obsession. I am completely in love with the transparent cards. I took the picture of this one up against a wall in my basement (yeah I know sponged walls......ick!!!) Anywho, I really think it helps draw out the fact that it is clear. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!What's the deal?? I cut my transparency in half (4.25 x 5.5) used my bone folder to crisp the fold. Then I used, yes again, the Timber Brown Stazon to wheel the watercolor vine roller up the right hand side. I set those aside to dry and grab my whisper white paper and cut it to 2 x 3.75. Then I cut the pattern paper from the brocade DSP and cut to 2.5 x 4.25. I stamped the image onto whisper white and sponged Mellow Moss ink around edge and lightly over entire image.Then comes the funny part (at least for me it was funny) Here I have all this scrappin' Stuff in my room and .... WHAT?!?! NO MARKERS....lol darn kids. I have not got around to investing in decent markers so I whipped out McKayla's washable Crayolas and used the raspberry color (which closely matches this years In Color, Purely Pomegranite) I used it to dot over the berries on the twigs. Then I wrapped the ribbon around and knotted it.Next I attached te paper pieces to the front, inside & back of transprency. I punched the scalloped circle from the pattern paper. (great way to use up some scraps) cut a 1 3/8 circle from Choc. Chip c/s then stamped the sentiment and cut using the smll oval punch. Also there is a hapy holidays stamped in Purely Pom. on the inside. Both sentiments are from the set: Punch Pals.So thats it!! I think next time I will shorten my card descrips and simply list all supllies at the botom....might be easier for me since I still have to look at my keys to type and a little more pleasing on your eyeballs!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment