Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So Simple, So Elegant

So for the longest time I wanted to get the French Flair Background stamp from Stampin' Up! So once I became a SU rep I made sure that it was one of the first things I ordered (along with the other $900 worth in my first order LOL) so that was nearly 3 months ago and yet I still had not used it. So the other night I thought I would use it to make some Christmas cards. Well let me just say....These were the EASIEST cards I have made in a longtime! I normally make cards that are very time consuming and also use a lot of product, not this time. I think I will have to make many many more of these as gifts for my family & friends to use at Christmas time!! Materials used: Purely Pom paper & ink, Always artichoke paper & Ink, Soft Sky Paper & ink, whisper white cardstock, ersamark, Stardust embossing powder (cant remember the brand name but its the kind you can buy at Michael's) white satin ribbon, French Flair Background, Merry Christmas stamp from the Season of Joy set.

No comments:

Post a Comment