Monday, October 29, 2007

Stamping on Candles...Who Knew?

Well I seen the tutorial over at SCS a million years ago I have been dying to try it and I even ran out and bought the candles right away. So over a month later here is my first try!! I Used the Haunting Halloween Set from Stampin' Up! The second picture is the larger candle's other side. I can't believe how easy it is. I was a little nervous at first not knowing how it was going to turn out, but alas I have to make like a million more because it is SO cool!! Also pictured is a Christmas one. If you would like to try this out here is the great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers website. STAMPING ON CANDLES This one is made using the SU Set Season of Joy Available now in the Holiday Mini Catalogue . I used an In Color, Purely Pomegranite, and Handsome Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment