Friday, October 26, 2007

New Stamps!!! Woo Hoo!!!

WOOHOO New stamps all around!!
Ok so no pictures today, also no cars today. Last night we ran into a huge, HUGE, problem between my Mother in la and my eldest daughter. Let's just say I dont think I have to worry about them coming to my house for Christmas...lol. Ayways the only good part about yesterday was this....My Stampin'Up! order came 4 days early!!!! So I ordered a few things (yeah who am I kidding...lol) I have seen so many stunning cards done with the set Bronc Buster and decided enough is enough... I HAVE to have that set. After all I do live in cowpoke Alberta. Next I ordered the Stem sayings (really? who could live with out this set?) Also order Loads of Love. I had orginally opted out f getting it with my started kit and decided now that I do need it. Yes I said NEED and I meant it. ) let's see what else......OH NO!!! I forget, now I have to check. Ok it was also Baroque Motifs (love this set...so many things you could do with it) Last but not least (for sets anyway) I got the hostess set Oh, so lovely. very cool. I also order some ink refills and the Groovy Guava ink, refill & paper. LA LA LA LA so happy.

So this morning was kinda crummy due to leftover sadness from my 3 year old being sad with gramma. Then I checked my mail and had a delivery notice from Canada Post saying I had a ackage to pick up and had to pay $8.00 in duty (darn Customs) So I meandered my way to the local Post Office and sure enough it was my very first order from Papertrey Ink. Well the wait was 3 weeks (becaue I am Canada probably) BUT WORTH IT!!! I haven't even stamped with them yet and I already know that the quality and design is far superior to most others on the market. I think Papertrey Ink and I should get to know each other better....he he he. My Husband may beg to differ though. So anyway, I purchased the set Butterfly Kisses & also Holiday Treats....SPECTACULAR!!!

Then about a week ago I went back and ordered more. The designs are awesome, the storage idea is awsome (for those who dont know you transfer them on to the insides of a clear cd case, label the edge of cd case with a provided sticker and store neatly and organized at ther same time) There are lots of really great ideas in their gallery so have a peek. ast but not least, the creator, Nichole Heady has a fantastic Blog called Capture The Moment. so Be sure to check it out, check out her site Papertrey Ink, and buy some stamps you will not be disappointed! You will want to tear them open and brush off that list of "things you HAVE to do" and get scrappin'.

So to Nichole and the Team at Papertrey Ink, Keep up the great work & designs!!! I cant wait to see the next reveals (which is a monthly thing on the 15th ofthe month where they reveal brand new sets) Im sure I shall be back by sunday or so (maybe sooner) with some cards to show you. Big weekend this week, clearng up issues with my MIL, A family Gathering tonight to help my mom get through this evening (her would be 34th wedding Anniversary) but now Dad is gone. So it should be hectic...and then I have to start getting ready for my trip on the 2nd to Hamilton, Ontario...Can't wait!! and I MUST bring some stuff with me I can NOT go without!!G'day allJewels

No comments:

Post a Comment